I’m available to work on a permanent, temporary and freelance basis. I can work locally in the Twin Cities area, or remotely for employers anywhere in the world.
If you need any of the following things, contact me:
- Journalism articles: I can report and write on any subject, with particular expertise in politics and public policy.
- Data visualization: I make maps, charts, infographics and more.
- Data analysis: I’m adept at using code to find patterns in huge datasets.
- Automation: Is there a dataset you download regularly? A map or graphic you remake all the time? I can write scripts to automate these simple tasks, saving you time.
- Research: I can dive into any topic you want and produce a report summarizing key information.
- Editing: An experienced writer, I can proofread your writing for everything from spelling errors to wording improvements to structural revisions.
- Training: Hire me to put myself out of a job! I can train you or your organization how to do any of the above — learn to code, make maps, design graphics, use Excel or more.